-
October 22nd, 2003, 09:14 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Mail i've received...
"I only came across your website for the first time today and was hoping you could help me out. Is Lotus Flower Bloom an online manga or a fan fiction or what? Also where can i find it. You have some excellently drawn pictures and i would like to know where I can fnd more, if any, andthe story that goes along with it if possible. Thanks a lot."
Good God! never imagined this would happen... Would we have LFB fans?...
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ October 27, 2004 09:12 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>
-
October 22nd, 2003, 02:44 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
Since OCB, DR, Tio, you, and whoever is involved with LFB is more than 2 months old, you can submit an LFB compilation plus all the fanart you want to the upcoming Members' fanfics (+fanart) section in Granaboard 2. If you want to do this, all you need to do is to prepare the fic into a single text or HTML file (or several files if it's multichapter), then add all the fanfics, and send everything for posting to [email protected] . I will post it as soon as Proto Omega is finished.
-
October 23rd, 2003, 09:16 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Dunno... i still keep an image of the LFB files from all the boards i could get... (since Fizzy's times!) Not obstant, i told that guy to come...
-
October 23rd, 2003, 08:35 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Yosh!! What did i tell you?! We shove some work into this baby, we could make an anime!
This is a mundo interest booster. Tell the person who emailed you that I have several plans for LFB, the main one being a big ass story. I'm also storyboarding a music video (that may never get off the ground, but i'm trying) and the manga/webcomic might be done, if you or Cav willing to do it. That one strip you did was great, although the quality may have been too high to make regular comics.
I've been meaning to ask you to send me those files about LFB's story for a while. I'll rip off all the filler and pointless parts of the game, and increase the power of some scenes. I got a week off from school, so i can work it now. Get them to me soon.
-
October 24th, 2003, 07:50 AM
#5
Inactive Member
Well, i don't know if i still have the files online... let me see...
okay, i've done something.
See here:
It's the Whole LFB2 files i have
Much of the links there DOESN'T work, okay?
-
October 25th, 2003, 05:41 AM
#6
Inactive Member
I never really got into LFB, too much reading, besides, part one and two weren't there anyways, so why bother?
But if I am not mistaken, it is kind of an improv sort of thing?
-
October 25th, 2003, 12:32 PM
#7
Inactive Member
yup, with a plot. So far, we have a fanbase of 2, which is pretty big for what it is.
-
October 25th, 2003, 01:10 PM
#8
Inactive Member
I was checking out those things, talk about old memories.
-
October 27th, 2003, 10:09 AM
#9
Inactive Member
Yeah!... how nostalgic! ... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
July 11th, 2004, 04:09 PM
#10
Inactive Member
I made that post almost a year ago.
Wow.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks